Sunday, August 12, 2007

PIN UP Dolls Joins The Blog Brigade!


Pinny joins the 21st Century... who knew! Hey Everyone! It's about time I got my act together and started blogging for you. This is the place to find out all about the latest releases at PIN UP Dolls, and get the heads up on changes coming for the shop in general. You can let me know what you like about them, and let me know what you would like to see more of! I will be "back blogging" for a bit so I can chat a bit about all the outfits I have in my shop currently.

Why PIN UP Dolls?
I created PIN UP Dolls to celebrate the fabulously fun, sweet, & sexy Pin Up Girls of a Bygone Era! Their images inspire me, they had that "girl next door" sweetness tied into a confident "sex appeal" that has withstood the test of time. All my fashions are inspired by the fabulous Pin Up Photos I have collected over the years, My "B Line" inspired by the idea that every woman can feel like a "Pin Up" when they wear my clothes!

What's The SLurl?
Jump to PIN UP Dolls Main Store in the fabulous Retrology SIM Now! I've Got My Lucky Chair all Set Up Plus a $1L Freebie too! See you there my Dolls!

No comments:

PIN UP Dolls Boutique

PIN UP Dolls Boutique
Friends, Fashion, & Fun!